Thread: Unique favors for wedding #Beachwedding #hotelwedding #elegantwedding #simplewedding

Unique favors for wedding #Beachwedding #hotelwedding #elegantwedding #simplewedding

The invitations were done distributing, the guests were all excited & expecting a lot from your event. The Foods that will be served to their table! The bride's gown & make-up! The groom's tux! The flowers! Every details of your wedding, they will either admire or judge..

Aside from those I have mentioned, before your perfect moment comes to an end, they will be excited for your wedding favors! That is their memory of your most special event. Why give a display? Some of them, might not have space at all for all their favor displays.

This time, this year, the trend of wedding favors are useful & unique that your guests may truly admire! Favors that will remind them how perfect your event was! Each time they will use it, it will appear to their mind "Oh, this is ___ & ___ wedding favor".

What are those useful favors that I am mentioning? Well, try to prepare like Salt & pepper shakers

T2IUnQXf4XXXXXXXXX_!!132999132.jpg

Bottle opener / Wine stopper

dove.jpg

Coasters

T2ptjvXnVXXXXXXXXX_!!675873660.jpg

Keychain

T2hsSEXsBXXXXXXXXX_!!1912165623.jpg

Soap Favors

TB2JzyeaXXXXXaUXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!1912165623.jpg_400x400.jpg

& many more! Visit this page for more wedding essentials (Unique favors & elegant laser-cut invites): www.facebook.com/lovelycreations101

bridesmaids shoes

https://www.facebook.com/Bridesmaids...5301462935914/

Visit my page for bridemaids shoes made to order

Very affordable!!!
    Can be as low as P349 per pair